Built on industry-leading Abaqus technology, 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation gives novices and experts alike the power to perform complex linear and non-linear analyses to validate product designs and make better-informed product decisions faster.
THE SCALABLE PORTFOLIO INCLUDES:
- Structural Designer: an intuitive and guided simulation solution for designers who need to assess product performance under linear static, thermal and frequency conditions.
Structural Engineer: a role for design engineers providing linear static, thermal and frequency analysis solution with solid, shell and beam meshing to assess product performance.
Structural Performance Engineer: a role for design engineers to assess the product performance under linear and nonlinear static, thermal, frequency, thermal-stress, linear dynamic and quasi-static conditions.
Structural Mechanics Engineer: a role for design engineers and simulation experts to solve, in addition to what Structural Performance Engineer solves, nonlinear dynamic high-speed events, material calibration and geometry simplification.
Fluid Dynamics Engineer
Perform routine fluid flow and conjugate heat transfer calculations to guide design improvements, while exploring innovation design concepts.
There are two key components to Fluid Dynamics Engineer which capture the CFD work flow processes: Fluid Model Creation and Fluid Scenario creation.
- Fluid Model Creation allows the user to easily build high-fidelity meshes for fluid flow calculations, which accurately capture boundary layers and automatically extract the fluid domain, thus reducing the need for most manual preparation.
- Fluid Scenario Creation allows the user to define the fluid properties and the physics/boundary conditions that define the simulation scenario.
Delivers electromagnetic simulation powered by industry proven CST Studio Suite technology in a seamless, intuitive, and modern user interface connected with the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform.
- It enables designers and engineers to perform electromagnetic simulations from low to high frequency (static to optical), including the optimization of antennas, microwave components and electro-mechanical devices
- SIMULIA Electromagnetics Engineer enables design teams to improve product performance, reduce time-to-market and minimize device malfunctions, warranty claims and recalls
- Provides access to SIMULIA CST Studio Suite, the leading solution for low to high frequency (static to optical) electromagnetic simulations
- Helps engineers to identify and mitigate electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) risks in electronic devices, minimizing warranty claims and recalls
- Consumes parametric SOLIDWORKS and CATIA design data from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to perform electromagnetic simulation
Plastics Injection Engineer
Validate and optimize plastic part and mold tooling designs by simulating the filing, packing, warpage & mold cooling early in the product development process
- Virtually test the performance of plastic part and mold tooling designs with an intuitive, guided simulation assistant that minimizes the learning curve
- Cover the needs for all industries, all key workflows, and all user personas with a single role
- Predict common molding defects including: weld-lines, sink marks, airtraps, and incomplete filling (short shots)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of mold cooling system designs
- Apply advance structural capabilities available in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, such as non-linear multi-scale material modelling, directly on a common model
- Leverage process automation, design of experiments, and advanced optimization tools available in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
Facilitate collaborative decision making across the organization through the 3DDashboard to review, compare, and preform trade-offs between design alternatives.
- Accelerate selection of the best designs by comparing performance metrics across alternatives and ranking designs based on requirements, using multi-criteria decision making methods
- Perform trade-offs between competing objectives and constraints
- Review, share and collaborate on geometry and simulation results, from anywhere, through a lightweight , browser-based widget
- Build your own simulation dashboard, with widgets to view all of your recent simulation content, for interactive review